So, I saw this post from rarasaur and because I had a half day from work today, I decided to do this questionnaire to pass the time!!
1. Post the rules. (CHECK!)
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts about you.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4. Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged. (Ehh..lets skip it. If you read this and want to participate it, leave me a link to your post in the comments section or ‘ping” me back to it!)
Eleven facts about myself? (1) I am the oldest of 3 children, (2) I took modeling classes when I was in 8th grade, (3) My greatest fear is falling on the concrete face first and breaking my two front teeth, (4) Coffee is my blood, (5) If I wasn’t going to be a dietitian, I would love to be Pediatrician….or be the next Giuliana Rancic and do celebrity news (6) I HATE spiders, (7) I hate when people chew their nails , (8) It is physically impossible for me to whistle. (believe me, I have tried) (9) I have over 90 pairs of shoes, (10) I don’t balance my checkbook (I like living life on the edge), (11) I want to move to Seattle within the next few years.
Rarasaur’s Questions for Me!
1. Name a smell you love, a smell you hate, and/or a smell you never really notice.
I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee and rain. I hate the smell of West Monroe, LA (smells like poop and sulfur). A smell I never really notice is the smell of my perfume. After I spritz it, I just don’t smell the smell anymore.
2. Name an interest or hobby you wish more of your friends shared with you.
A interest/hobby I wish more of my friends shared with me is eating sushi. I have like 3 close friends that will eat sushi with me. I wish more friends liked it.
3. Name something you can teach, that you’d enjoy teaching.
An obvious thing I enjoying teaching is nutrition. But something else I would love to teach is Zumba. If I had time, I would to become a certified Zumba instructor. I feel like I get a great workout from it and it is so much fun!
4. What is something you’d really like to learn?
I would really love to learn how to film and edit my own videos. I think it could be a skill I could use in future endeavors.
5. What do you do when you’re off-line?
When I am offline, I am doing homework or working for free at my internship! I also like to watch Grey’s Anatomy.
6. Do you sing in the shower? If so, what type of music?
Of course I sing in the shower!! I usually sing the most recent song I heard on the radio. Some faves of mine include Britney Spears, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga.
7. Would you rather be a raccoon or a fox? Why?
I would rather be a fox because I am a fox. 🙂 Also I don’t want to eat garbage.
8. If you had to choose between a million dollars and superpowers, which would you choose?
If I had to choose between a million dollars or superpowers, I would chose the million dollars. I know it sounds superficial, but I could do so much with the money like help this orphanage in Honduras, pay back school loans, finish my masters and give back to schools I have attended. I feel like I could do more with a million dollars than with superpowers.
9. What’s your favorite day and why?
I would have to say April 25th. Because’s its not too hot and its not too cold. All you need is a light jacket! 🙂
10. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
The hardest thing I have ever done was write my research proposal back in the fall. It took so much brainpower and I hated it so much. But I did it and I felt successful.
11. To whom would you (or to whom did you) dedicate your first book?
I would dedicate my first book to my family (like my parents, siblings grandparents, aunts & uncles and cousins) as well as a few close friends that have supported my throughout my time in college and my internship. Also my second mom while in school, Dr. Anstrom. I couldn’t have done it without the support and encouragement of them all!
My Questions for You!! Have fun!
- If you could live in any decade, which one would you choose?
- Bath or Shower?
- What is your favorite season?
- If you could have brunch with three people (dead or alive) who would it be? (I know…it’s cheesy)
- What is your favorite book and why?
- If you couldn’t be anything in the world (career-wise), what would you do?
- Describe your perfect first date.
- Are you more of a follower or a leader?
- What’s your sign?
- What outfit would you want to be buried in? (A little bit morbid, but I just watched a video on this subject)
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would you change and why?
TAG! You’re it!!!