I know Christmas was a while ago, but thought I would do a Christmas Haul for another installment of Friday Favorites!
Hauls are done when you have gone on a huge shopping spree and what to show what you bought!! They are pretty popular on YouTube.
I won’t go over everything that I got, but I will show you some of my faves!!
1. Leopard Print Coat from my “D” grandparents. A little ridiculous for Louisiana, but I loved being able to wear it while it was cold in Chicago. Below is a picture of myself and Anna, Greg’s sister, wearing our leopard print coats. (Yes, we did go out in public wearing those)
2. Necklace with Black and White Diamonds from Greg. When Greg and I first met, he gave me a crown necklace. This Christmas, he upgraded me to this beautiful necklace! I love it. But just because I am not wearing the crown, doesn’t mean I am not still a princess.
3. Plush Simply Vera Pajama Set from Mom. My mom has a pair of these and I loved them. I was so surprised when she bought me a matching pair! They keep me warm and stylish!
4. “Thank God for Girlfriends” (and Shoes) Travel Mug from Anna (Greg’s sister). Anna and I have become really close friends over the years. We share a love for coffee and shoes, so this mug encompasses our relationship. I love it!
5. Zebra Dress from the “D” Grandparents. I think you get the idea that I love animal print, especially leopard/cheetah and zebra. This dress is so sexy on. And it is a sweater-like material, so it can keep me warm. Plus, it looks rocker with the leather jacket pictured below.
6. Sparkly Tweed Blazer & Faux Leather Jacket from “D” Grandparents. Blazers are awesome, and with all the presentations I do and how often I need to dress professionally, they always come in handy. I have the shimmery blazer for parties or fancy occasions, and I have the leather jacket in case I ever decide to join a motorcycle gang. 🙂
7. Cream Infinity Scarf & Leopard Print Scarf from my sister and Greg’s mom, respectively. What?! More leopard print? who would have thunk it! I guess I’m a little bit predictable. I love both of these scarfs. Probably one of my favorite type of accessories.
8. Crown Royal T-Shirt from my brother. My brother has become quite the Goodwill shopper. So when it came to getting his family gifts, there was no other store he wanted to go to. As each of us (mom, dad, Paige and myself) opened our t-shirts, he gave us this elaborate story on how he picked which shirt to give us. I got this one because I went to a no-alcohol school, the colors on the shirt are my college colors, I am a princess and I like booze. haha I had a good time listening to all his stories.
9. Workout Gear from my mom and dad. I don’t mind going to the gym in “ugly” clothes, but, there is nothing wrong with being cute and coordinated while gettin’ your fitness on! I love this new outfit I can wear to Zumba or kickboxing. My favorite is the jacket…it is bright and it has thumbholes
10. LA Tech Half-zip Hoodie from “Z” Grandparents. Almost 6 months in and I still never had a piece of LA Tech apparel. I asked for the half zip hoodie for Christmas. It is very cozy and warm, and will be nice when I have to wear scrubs to work.
11. Cream fit-and-flare lace tank from my sister. In addition to the scarf, my sister also got me this cute lace tank! Perfect for wearing with jeans or under a blazer! She is so thoughtful.
12. Hand-knit grey gloves from my cousin/aunt. My cousin Austin drew my name for Christmas. In addition to a Starbucks giftcard and Target giftcard, my Aunt knitted me these grey fingerless gloves! She is the wizard of knitting, so I was excited to get this handmade gift.
What were some of your favorite gifts you got for Christmas? Any surprises??
P.S. After New Years, I cut my hair off!! I needed a change, and isn’t that what a New Year for?